Monday, October 6, 2014

How To Build A Human (First Blog, Apologies)


Why the title? Sure.  How first.  It popped right into my head when I pressed the compose button.  My mind works that way. Our minds work that way.  That deep well of desires, dreams, thoughts, and experiences started swirling and turning and (ding): "How To Build A Human." 
 Why?  My church pastor once quoted,  "We aren't humans learning to be spiritual. We are spiritual beings learning to be human."  That second statement has lingered in mind for months.  So, . . . I want to share about some of my struggles and victories as I learn what it means to be a human being.  The word choice for the title is deliberate, because I am just sharing what I am learning as I walk with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. 

Thanks for reading.
With Much Appreciation,

Daniel E. Rodriguez

1 comment: